from 310USD /night
Set within an enchanted courtyard garden brimming with frangipani, heliconia and hibiscus, Villa Lakshmi Solo is the most intimate of Lakshmi villas, and also the most romantic, making it an ideal hideaway for honeymooners. Its tranquil setting belies a convenient location right in the thick of Seminyak; a district famed for its golden sandy beach, world class restaurants, trendy bars and designer boutiques.
The villa takes its name from the historic city of Solo in Central Java, known as the cradle of Javanese culture and famed for its distinctive batiks. A contemporary Balinese design celebrates tropical living, with an open-sided living pavilion with soaring ceilings overlooking the swimming pool fringed in lush greenery. A spacious air-conditioned bedroom comes with sitting area, satellite TV and DVD player and delightful garden bathroom. Those looking for extra space can rent Villa Solo in conjunction with the adjacent two-bedroomed Villa Kawi, connected by a garden door. Or larger groups can benefit from adding Villa Toba (two bedroom), Villa Ubud (two bedroom), and the one-bedroomed Apartment, to provide up to 8 bedrooms. Lakshmi Villas are all within close proximity of each other in this exclusive enclave, however they still retain their individual privacy.
Our long-standing staff provide a warm welcome and a discreet, professional service, and include a 24 hour butler and a full-time manager, who will take care of all your holiday needs, from car rental to tour bookings and restaurant reservations. The villa has its own private kitchen, with mini bar and complimentary tea and coffee, while our Executive Chef prepares tasty meals in the master kitchen from an extensive a la carte menu that includes western and Asian dishes. He is also happy to accommodate any special requests – from four-course feasts to poolside barbecues.
Whether you want to stroll down to the world class dining venues of ‘eat street,’ shop till you drop, lounge on the beach, or sip cocktails at sunset, the opportunities that come with a stay at Villa Solo are endless.
- 2 adults (1 bedroom with king size bed). One daybed is available for 1 child at extra charge.
- Living/dining pavilions; integrated guest kitchens.
- Private swimming pool
- A la carte priced menu, including western, Asian, vegetarian and children’s dishes. Requests accommodated (including special diets). Daily breakfast is included in the rate.
- WiFi internet access; landline for local calls; mobile phone coverage.
- Flat-screen TV; DVD/CD player in all bedrooms; iPod dock in living rooms.
- Lakshmi Villas is well equipped for families. Facilities include: baby cot; high chair; DVDs; and board games. A baby car seat and pool safety fence is available on request.
- In villa treatments selected from a comprehensive spa menu can be carried out by professional beauty therapists (extra cost applies).
- Barbecue, back-up generator; safe deposit boxes in each bedroom.
|Low Season||Price per night|
Min stay 2 nights
Min stay 2 nights
Min stay 3 nights
Min stay 5 nights
|Low Season 2019||06 Jan to 01 Feb, 11 Feb to 04 Apr, 22 Apr to 14 Jun, 01 Sep to 14 Dec|
|Shoulder Season 2019||05 Apr to 16 Apr, 15 Jun to 21 Jun, 18 Aug to 31 Aug|
|Shoulder Season 2020||28 Mar to 8 Apr, 14 Apr to 2 May, 20 Jun to 26 Jun|
|High Season 2019||02 Feb to 10 Feb, 17 Apr to 21 Apr, 22 Jun to 17 Aug, 15 Dec to 25 Dec|
|High Season 2020||24 Jan to 31 Jan, 9 Apr to 13 Apr|
|Peak Season 2019||26 Dec to 05 Jan 2019|
|Peak Season 2020||26 Dec to 04 Jan 2020
- Airport transfer and departure for all guest
- Fresh welcome drinks and local fresh fruits on arrival
- Daily breakfast
- Fully staff include private chef
- Turn-down services
- Whole facilities and services in villa
Lakshmi villas are part of the Laksmana Private Villas Estate, with a number of villas located along a picturesque tree-lined lane. Many of Seminyak’s attractions are within easy walking distance. A gate at the back of the estate grants quick access to Seminyak Square, with a number of restaurants and boutiques, as well as a bakery and gourmet supermarket. Alternatively, wander down the lane and turn left for the golden sandy beach at Oberoi, legendary beach club Ku De Ta – still the island’s hottest sunset spot, and a number of boutiques and restaurants, including Teatro Gastroteque which provides one of Bali’s most exciting dining experiences. Turn right for the funky neighbourhood known as Petitenget, with its ancient sea temple, La Lucciola with atmospheric beachfront Italian dining and Motel Mexicola which serves Mexican-themed food in colourful retro surrounds.
- Map View
- Street View