from 200USD /night
Bulan Madu has its own totally exclusive entrance, flanked by elephant welcome statues and while guests staying here can utilise all the 5-star services that are provided at Indah Manis next door, Bulan Madu also has its own private swimming pool.
Commanding breathtaking views of Bali’s Bukit Peninsula, surrounded by forest and charming rural landscape, and boasting expansive grounds and luxurious style, these two villas in combination are an ideal choice for an event villa in beautiful Bali. Villa Bulan Madu guests can utilise the facilities of Indah Manis which boasts a gym, spa, media room and two swimming pools.
On a clear day, the awesome vista takes in the southern most tip of the island all the way up to Kuta and Canggu, as well as Mt Batu Karu together with the volcanoes of East Java. This beautiful area boasts some of the most idyllic beaches in Bali, including Balangan, Dreamland, Bingin and Padang Padang. These hidden, white sandy coves are great for both surfers and non-surfers alike.
About Indah Manis:
The property is designed to be both a high-end luxury holiday villa for large groups of families and friends, and is thoughtfully built to capture the cool ocean breezes even at the hottest time of year, offering a blend of air-conditioned comfort and tropical open-air living. A full service kitchen provides facilities to cater every guest’s dining requirements. The main garden offers a huge space for different activities, while the dramatic 16m pool, games room, equipped gym and spa provide absolute entertainment. All the bedrooms are housed in separate pavilions for complete privacy from the main living/dining areas. The modern Balinese architecture makes use of local materials, such as white Palimanan stone, teakwood and sandwash, together with ‘sirap’ ironwood shingle for the roofs.
- 2 adults (one ensuite bedroom with king-size bed).
- Open-sided lounge area; poolside dining; garden balé.
- Private swimming pool 6m x 4m x 1.4m.
- Meals: A wide variety of Western and Asian dishes. Requests accommodated (including special diets).
- WiFi broadband internet; local telephone access and in-house phone.
- iPod docking station and iPod adapter; TV with satellite channels; DVD player.
- Full back-up diesel powered electrical generator. (Barbecue, gym, spa, library of books and DVDs, pool table, fitness room, dartboard, petanque court – at Indah Manis and subject to availability.)
Min stay 2 nights
Min stay 3 nights
Min stay 5 nights
Min stay 7 nights
|Low Season 2019||06 Jan to 31 Jan, 11 Feb to 28 Mar, 23 Apr to 06 Jun, 20 Oct to 14 Dec|
|Shoulder Season 2019||Mar 29 to 16 Apr, 07 Jun to 20 Jun, 25 Aug to 19 Oct|
|Shoulder Season 2020||27 Mar to 07 Apr, 14 Apr to 19 Apr, 12 Jun to 25 Jun, 23 Aug to 17 Oct|
|High Season 2019||01 Feb to 10 Feb, 17 Apr to 22 Apr, 21 Jun to 24 Aug, 15 Dec to 25 Dec|
|High Season 2020||24 Jan to 02 Feb, 08 Apr to 13 Apr, 26 Jun to 22 Aug, 15 Dec to 25 Dec
|Peak Season 2019/2020||26 Dec 2019 to 04 Jan 2020
- Airport transfer and departure for all guest
- Fresh welcome drinks and local fresh fruits on arrival
- Fully staff include private chef
- Turn-down services
- Whole facilities and services in villa
The Indah Manis Complex is located far from the madding crowd, a couple of kilometres from the ocean in a rural area of Bali’s beautiful and rugged Bukit Peninsula. Amenities within walking distance of the villas are few; limited to the tiny village of Pecatu, thus the services of a car and driver are essential for guests wishing to explore. Some of Bali’s best beaches are easily reached by car, as are some great restaurants, cultural activities, shops, cafes and golf courses.
- Map View
- Street View