from 1,647USD /night
Heritage chic meets contemporary luxe at Des Indes Vilas. Presenting a combination of two luxury Javanese style 9 bedroom villa Bali. These two stunning fully staffed multi-pavilion villas – comprising four-bedroom Des Indes Villa I and five-bedroom Des Indes Villa II – are quietly tucked away within the elite Laksmana estate, moments from the surfing beach of Petitenget and some of Bali’s most iconic restaurants and bars. Both villas are impeccably designed for Bali-style open living and are decorated with colonial-era furniture, oriental carpets, heirloom artifacts and curious. Well-suited for multi-generation families or groups of friends who appreciate both social space and privacy, they can also be booked together for larger groups of more than 18 guests.
Des Indes Villas sits securely within the Laksmana Estate, an exclusive enclave right in the heart of Seminyak. The villas are not immediately next door to each other but are just 300-meters apart and easily reached via the estates’ private road. Bali’s most stellar beach area, the wide expanse of Petitenget Beach, is a mere five-minute walk away. Many of the island’s most celebrated restaurants and bars are a short stroll away, including Ku De Ta, Metis, Sarong and Potato Head. No need to take a taxi to reach Seminyak’s many boutiques, lifestyle shops, and spas either. What a perfect spot!. .
Des Indes II offers old Bali-style open-concept living in surroundings that are remarkably quiet given the proximity to Seminyak’s many attractions. With multiple indoor and outdoor living and dining areas and two private swimming pools, the villa accommodates up to 10 adults and four extra children – perfect for extended families and groups of friends who enjoy holidaying together but appreciate their own private space.
Villa Des Indes I lies just a two-minute walk away and is distinguished by its heritage joglo that was once the home of a Javanese aristocrat and now forms a palatial living pavilion. The two master bedroom pavilions, which encircle a 21-meter lagoon-style pool, are generously proportioned, with deep verandas and tropical garden showers. Two comfortable guest suites occupy an adjacent two-storey pavilion.
Within the villas’ pavilions are a wealth of colonial-style furniture, prized antiques, ceramics and artefacts. Counterpointing the heritage influence are more contemporary luxuries, including top-range King Koil mattresses, crisp cotton bedlinen, and satellite channel TVs in every bedroom.
Adding to the sense of luxury is a staff team dedicated to making guests feel special. Among them is an accomplished chef who can prepare meals throughout the day according to a reasonably priced menu. And for those who can tear themselves away, classic Bali restaurants and beach bars such as La Lucciola, Ku De Ta and Potato Head are a short stroll away.
- One four-bedroomed villa and one five-bedroomed villa.
- 18 adults (Des Indes I: 3 king-bedded rooms and a twin room that converts to a king; Des Indes II: 4 king-bedded room and a twin room that converts to a king). Extra beds may be set-up on additional charge.
- 3 private swimming pools
- Large fan-cooled open-sided living pavilion with two seating areas and dining table for 10; poolside balé with comfortable cushions; bar terrace with seating; well-equipped kitchen; second living area and dining pergola alongside the smaller pool.
- Breakfast is complimentary; priced menu of Western, Asian, vegetarian and children’s dishes for lunch and dinner; requests accommodated (including special diets).
- WiFi internet access; landline for local calls (international calls charged); mobile phone coverage; PABX system with connections in all rooms; printer and fax (on request).
- TV with satellite channels and DVD players in all bedrooms; amplifier and Bose speakers in living pavilion; books and magazines.
- Des Indes Villas makes a great villa choice for families. Equipment at the villa includes a baby cot and high chair. Many other items (including booster seat, baby bath and pool fence) can be supplied on request for a small additional charge.
- In-villa treatments selected from a comprehensive spa menu can be carried out by visiting spa therapists (extra cost applies).
- Barbecue; back-up generator; safety deposit boxes; 2 massage beds.
|Low Season||Shoulder Season||High Season||Peak Season|
|2 nights||3 nights||5 nights||7 nights|
|US$ 1647||US$ 1917||US$ 2187||US$ 2772|
|Low Season 2018||01 Sep - 14 Dec
|Low Season 2019||06 Jan to 01 Feb, 11 Feb to 04 Apr, 22 Apr to 14 Jun, 01 Sep to 14 Dec|
|Shoulder Season 2018||19 Aug - 31 Aug|
|Shoulder Season 2019||05 Apr to 16 Apr, 15 Jun to 21 Jun, 18 Aug to 31 Aug|
|Shoulder Season 2020||28 Mar to 8 Apr, 14 Apr to 2 May, 20 Jun to 26 Jun|
|High Season 2018||23 Jun to 18 Aug, 15 Dec to 25 Dec|
|High Season 2019||02 Feb to 10 Feb, 17 Apr to 21 Apr, 22 Jun to 17 Aug, 15 Dec to 25 Dec|
|High Season 2020||24 Jan to 31 Jan, 9 Apr to 13 Apr|
|Peak Season 2019||26 Dec to 05 Jan 2019|
|Peak Season 2020||26 Dec to 04 Jan 2020
- Airport transfer and departure for all guest
- Fresh welcome drinks and local fresh fruits on arrival
- Daily breakfast
- Fully staff include private chef
- Turn-down services
- Whole facilities and services in villa
Des Indes Villas sits securely within the Laksmana Estate, an exclusive enclave right in the heart of Seminyak. The villas are not immediately next door to each other, but are just 300-metres apart and easily reached via the estates’ private road. Bali’s most stellar beach area, the wide expanse of Petitenget Beach, is a mere five-minute walk away. Many of the island’s most celebrated restaurants and bars are a short stroll away, including Ku De Ta, Metis, Sarong and Potato Head. No need to take a taxi to reach Seminyak’s many boutiques, lifestyle shops and spas either. What a perfect spot!
- Map View
- Street View