from 300USD /night
Set in the tiny fishing village of Seseh on the island’s southwest coast, lies Villa Belong Dua an enchanting two-bedroom holiday villa in beautiful Bali. Resting on a large estate in a beautiful walled garden Villa Belong Dua features a series of five pavilions – positioned in accordance with ancient cosmology, which house the villa’s charming living areas, along with stunning swimming pool. The traditional architecture and artefacts of Villa Belong Dua celebrate the heritage of Bali, incorporating the symbolic elements of Balinese Hinduism across the contemporary, stylish interiors and modern facilities.
While relatively new, Villa Belong Dua is designed around the time-honoured Balinese compound style, offering guests the luxuries of space, comfort and privacy in two charming bedroom pavilions and open-sided living and dining areas, all encircled by a delightful, mature walled garden featuring a 20-metre-long swimming pool alongside a delightful bale gede (relaxation pavilion). Facilities within the villa include Wifi throughout, LCD flat-screen satellite TV and DVD players, an iPod with three docking stations, and a modern, well-equipped western kitchen.
Guests at Belong Dua are treated to five-star service by a warm and friendly team of staff including a villa manager and team of experienced staff including a private chef and full housekeeping services. Villa Belong Dua is the perfect destination for those who want to get lost in the beauty of the Bali countryside, immerse themselves in the Balinese Hindu lifestyle and experience the warm hospitality, history and culture of this unique tropical island.
- 4 adults (2 ensuite bedrooms with king-sized beds). 3 extra beds may be set up on guest request at additional charge.
- Open-sided, fan-cooled living and dining pavilions; air-conditioned media room; poolside balé gede.
- Private swimming pool 20m x 4m. 1.3m-1.5m depth.
- Lunch & Dining: The villa’s suggestion menu includes a wide variety of Western and Asian dishes. Requests accommodated (including special diets). Rate includes complimentary daily breakfast.
- WiFi Broadband internet connection; IDD, local landline available; mobile phone coverage.
- Satellite TV, DVD and iPod docks in each bedroom; Satellite TV, DVD, CD, iPod dock and book collection in media room.
- Cot; high chair; shallow pool area; DVDs, books, games and toys.
- Generator backup; 4 bicycles with helmets. Barbecue.
|Low Season||Shoulder Season||High Season||Peak Season|
|2 nights||3 nights||5 nights||7 nights|
|US$ 290||US$ 380||US$ 460||US$ 490|
|Low Season 2018||01 Sep - 14 Dec
|Low Season 2019||06 Jan to 01 Feb, 11 Feb to 04 Apr, 22 Apr to 14 Jun, 01 Sep to 14 Dec|
|Shoulder Season 2018||19 Aug - 31 Aug|
|Shoulder Season 2019||05 Apr to 16 Apr, 15 Jun to 21 Jun, 18 Aug to 31 Aug|
|Shoulder Season 2020||28 Mar to 8 Apr, 14 Apr to 2 May, 20 Jun to 26 Jun|
|High Season 2018||23 Jun to 18 Aug, 15 Dec to 25 Dec|
|High Season 2019||02 Feb to 10 Feb, 17 Apr to 21 Apr, 22 Jun to 17 Aug, 15 Dec to 25 Dec|
|High Season 2020||24 Jan to 31 Jan, 9 Apr to 13 Apr|
|Peak Season 2019||26 Dec to 05 Jan 2019|
|Peak Season 2020||26 Dec to 04 Jan 2020
The fishing village of Seseh grew in importance in 18th century Bali when it became home to the major temple of the former Kingdom of Mengwi. At that time it was also a small trading port, inhabited by a number of families of Chinese decent.
The village still retains the customs and culture of old Bali. Here, you will see the rice being planted and harvested in the fields, fishing boats returning with the night’s catch, as well as frequent, colourful processions to the large beachside temple.
- Map View
- Street View