from 2,619USD /night
High above the Indian Ocean on the southernmost tip of Bali’s Bukit peninsula lies Sohamsa Ocean Estate – two magnificent cliff-top villas offering spectacular views, stunning living space, a total of nine spacious bedrooms – five in Villa Soham, four in Villa Hamsa – plus two pools, gym, massage room, and a sauna and steam room. While they can be rented separately, the villas connect via gates between their gardens, and larger groups of up to 18 have the option of renting both together. The fully staffed villas are perfect for family and friends seeking a serene holiday villa in a semi-remote area yet within easy reach of top beaches and restaurants and only 30 minutes from the airport.
Click on these links to find out more about the two stunning properties that make up Sohamsa Ocean Estate: four-bedroom Villa Hamsa and five-bedroomed Villa Soham. When both villas are rented together they can sleep up to 18 guests and are perfect for multiple families or groups of friends holidaying together. Conveniently for singles and those travelling with kids, most of the bedrooms can be set up as twins.
With its breath-taking cliff-top location and magnificent ocean vista, the Sohamsa Ocean Estate provides a magical setting for the perfect tropical wedding. Exchange vows on the deck with the expanse of sea as the backdrop, enjoy a candlelit dinner on the manicured lawn under a canopy of stars, and then take to the dance floor in the open-sided cliff-edge pavilion serenaded by the surf far below.
Sohamsa fuses intimacy and grandeur to create exclusive family weddings for up to 18 guests staying in luxury on site. The estate can also host larger wedding parties – for up to 60 guests for cocktails and as many as 40 for seated dinners.
We are happy to recommend expert event organisers, florists, decorators and caterers so the wedding party can kick off their heels and concentrate on enjoying the celebrations.
- 2 private, self-contained adjoining villas: 5-bedroom Villa Soham and 4-bedroom Villa Hamsa.
- Standard capacity ranges from 8 to 18 guests. Up to 22 guests can be accommodated using extra beds (subject to availability; additional charges apply).
- Both villas have indoor and outdoor sitting and dining areas, equipped kitchens, gym and massage room. The larger villa also has a media room, poolside pavilion, and both steam room and sauna.
- Each villa has its own swimming pool and sun terrace.
- Meals: A variety of Balinese, Indonesian, Asian, Western, vegetarian and kids’ dishes prepared from a suggestion menu; barbecue menu; off-menu requests accommodated (including special diets).
- WiFi internet access; PABX room-to-room phone system; laptop on request.
- 48-inch flat-screen TV with cable channels and DVD player in living room or media room; 42-inch TV and DVD players in the bedrooms; Sonos sound systems; DVD library.
- Sohamsa Ocean Estate is well equipped for families with young children. Facilities include high chair; cot; pool toys; Playstation. Other equipment can be hired on request (extra charges apply).
- Both villas have a gym with Treadmill, cycle, cross-trainer, weights bench; in villa treatments selected from a comprehensive spa menu can be carried out by professional beauty therapists in the designated massage rooms (extra cost applies); Soham also has a steam room and sauna.
- In-room safes; barbecue; back-up generator.
- When rented together, Villa Soham and Villa Hamsa can host weddings and events for up to 40 seated guests or 60 guests standing.
Min stay 2 nights
Min stay 3 nights
Min stay 5 nights
Min stay 7 nights
Villa rates are subject to 15.5% service charge, taxes
|Low Season 2019||06 Jan to 31 Jan, 11 Feb to 28 Mar, 23 Apr to 06 Jun, 20 Oct to 14 Dec|
|Shoulder Season 2019||Mar 29 to 16 Apr, 07 Jun to 20 Jun, 25 Aug to 19 Oct|
|Shoulder Season 2020||27 Mar to 07 Apr, 14 Apr to 19 Apr, 12 Jun to 25 Jun, 23 Aug to 17 Oct|
|High Season 2019||01 Feb to 10 Feb, 17 Apr to 22 Apr, 21 Jun to 24 Aug, 15 Dec to 25 Dec|
|High Season 2020||24 Jan to 02 Feb, 08 Apr to 13 Apr, 26 Jun to 22 Aug, 15 Dec to 25 Dec
|Peak Season 2019/2020||26 Dec 2019 to 04 Jan 2020
- Airport transfer and departure for all guest
- Fresh welcome drinks and local fresh fruits on arrival
- Fully staff include private chef
- Turn-down services
- Whole facilities and services in villa
Sohamsa Ocean Estate lies at the edge of the Bukit peninsula, a limestone plateau on the delightfully unspoiled southernmost tip of Bali. It rests within an exclusive enclave of luxury villas that line the cliff high above the Indian Ocean – seemingly miles away from the island’s busiest tourist districts yet just half an hour from the airport. While there is little within walking distance in this dramatic rural setting, just two kilometres away is Pandawa Beach with its stretch of white sand, local cafes and sea sports. Hidden beach coves and famed surf breaks are within easy reach, as is the sacred sea temple of Uluwatu, some very cool beach clubs and the restaurants of Jimbaran Bay and Nusa Dua.
- Map View
- Street View