from 2,502USD /night
Seseh Beach Villas offer a total of eleven luxurious bedrooms, including a kids’ bunkroom, across two self-contained seaside villas set in lush tropical gardens. In total, the villas can sleep 20 adults and four children, and comprise two generously sized swimming pools, multiple living and dining areas, garden pavilions and a host of mod cons. The villas connect via a garden gate and the sizeable flat lawns and coastal setting make this an excellent venue for weddings and events of up to 200 guests. Booked together or separately, the villas suit groups of friends and families looking for a luxurious out-of-town escape beside idyllic Seseh Beach.
Characterised by stylish contemporary architecture and thatched roofs, Seseh Beach Villas offer plenty of space to relax and unwind. The villas are similarly sized with five king or queen-sized bedrooms apiece (some of these convert into twins), however Seseh Beach Villa II’s additional kids’ bunk room, which doubles up as a playroom, makes it ideal for families travelling together. Rooms come with walk-through dressing areas and luxurious air-conditioned ensuite bathrooms.
Seseh Beach Villa I enjoys uninterrupted ocean vistas and Seseh Beach Villa II sits just behind. Complemented by sophisticated facilities, caring staff and superb service, Seseh Beach Villas offer a splendid setting for weddings and events.
Located in the traditional village of Seseh, guests can absorb their rural surroundings by taking bicycle rides along country lanes or exploring the beach, where temple ceremonies are a common sight. Guests who want to explore further afield may indulge in the services of the villa’s car and driver; Seminyak’s restaurants, nightlife and boutiques are only 14 kilometres away, while the famous Tanah Lot sea temple, is just nine kilometres away.
Click on these links to find out more about the five-bedroom Seseh Beach Villa I and six-bedroom Seseh Beach Villa II or visit the Seseh Beach Villas’ website to see how the villas can be combined to meet your holiday requirements.
- 2 private, self-contained neighbouring villas comprising 1x 5-bedroom villa and 1x 6-bedroom villa.
- 20 adults and 4 children.
- Two pools measuring 17 x 5 metres and 16 x 7 metres.
- Air conditioned living and dining rooms; outdoor dining pavilions; poolside relaxation balés; terraces; pool decks with sun beds and umbrellas.
- Meals: Western, Asian, vegetarian and children’s dishes available. Requests accommodated (including special diets).
- WiFi internet access; landline for local calls; printer.
- Flat-screen satellite-channel TVs in living rooms and bedrooms; DVD players; iPod docks in each room (Bluetooth or cable through Sonos system); Xbox; PlayStation; Wii.
- Seseh Beach Villas are well equipped for families. Facilities include a children’s pool ; cutlery and plates; baby cot; high chair; DVDs; toys and pool toys.
- In villa treatments selected from a comprehensive spa menu can be carried out by professional beauty therapists (extra cost applies).
- Airport pick up and drop off is included and a complimentary 7-seater car is available to guests for up to 8 hours a day (petrol extra).
- Seseh Beach Villa is perfectly located and set-up for weddings and special events. Parties of up to 150 (seated) and 200 (standing) people can be arranged at the villa with prior notice.
- Full back-up diesel powered electrical generator; barbecue; safety deposit box.
|Low Season||Shoulder Season||High Season||Peak Season|
|2 nights||3 nights||5 nights||7 nights|
|US$ 2385||US$ 2655||US$ 2916||US$ 3528|
|Low Season 2018||01 Sep - 14 Dec
|Low Season 2019||06 Jan to 01 Feb, 11 Feb to 04 Apr, 22 Apr to 14 Jun, 01 Sep to 14 Dec|
|Shoulder Season 2018||19 Aug - 31 Aug|
|Shoulder Season 2019||05 Apr to 16 Apr, 15 Jun to 21 Jun, 18 Aug to 31 Aug|
|Shoulder Season 2020||28 Mar to 8 Apr, 14 Apr to 2 May, 20 Jun to 26 Jun|
|High Season 2018||23 Jun to 18 Aug, 15 Dec to 25 Dec|
|High Season 2019||02 Feb to 10 Feb, 17 Apr to 21 Apr, 22 Jun to 17 Aug, 15 Dec to 25 Dec|
|High Season 2020||24 Jan to 31 Jan, 9 Apr to 13 Apr|
|Peak Season 2019||26 Dec to 05 Jan 2019|
|Peak Season 2020||26 Dec to 04 Jan 2020
Seseh Beach Villas are located moments from the ocean in a traditional village that has a very strong sense of community and still retains the customs and culture of old Bali. There are no sophisticated facilities in the area, so local activities are limited to walks on the beach or gentle hikes through the glorious rice fields. Alternatively, you can join in with some of the village activities, watch the temple processions, or befriend the staff and get invited to ceremonies. However, with the services of the villas’ complimentary car and driver, Bali’s many cultural, natural, gastronomic and retail delights are all within easy reach.
- Map View
- Street View