from 825USD /night
Nyanyi Villas is a serene riverside sanctuary, comprising two independent, neighbouring villas built into the banks of the Yeh Penet River in Bali’s beautiful and verdant Tabanan regency. Against a gorgeous backdrop of towering trees and thickets of giant bamboo, guests will be serenaded by the song of the river and the sounds of nature. Here, iridescent blue kingfishers, monitor lizards and other creatures are commonplace.
Together, the two Nyanyi villas – five-bedroomed Villa Atacaya and four-bedroomed Villa Iskandar – offer a choice of four, five, eight or nine-bedroom rental options. As well as a shared driveway, parking area and a 400-square metre space when both villas are booked together.
Both designed over three levels, these elegant contemporary villas each offer plenty of living space, indoor and outdoor dining areas, gardens and sunny pool decks with private 15-metre swimming pools. A choice of balconies, sun decks and riverside pergolas provide endless options for relaxation, massage and yoga. Villa Atacaya also boasts a open-sided lounge/bar area adjacent to an air-conditioned TV room.
Complemented by sophisticated facilities, caring staff and superb service, Nyanyi Villas are great for families and groups of friends who are looking for a luxurious close-to-nature escape.
This peaceful out-of-town location feels like it is miles from anywhere but is actually only 13 kilometres from the restaurants, nightlife and shops of Petitenget and Seminyak. A car and driver is available to guests at each villa for up to 8 hours a day (at a special rate), to whisk you off for a night on the town or for a visit at the picturesque Tanah Lot sea temple.
Click on these links to find out more about five-bedroomed Villa Atacaya and four-bedroom Villa Iskandar, and to see how the villas can be combined to meet your holiday requirements.
- One 5-bedroom villa (Atacaya) and one 4-bedroom villa (Iskandar)
- When rented together, the two villas can accommodate up to 18 people.
- Both villas have private 15-metre swimming pools.
- Indoor and outdoor living and dining areas; furnished pool decks; riverside pergolas and bales; air-conditioned living/TV rooms.
- Meals: Western, Asian, vegetarian and children’s dishes. Requests accommodated (including special diets).
- WiFi internet access; landline for local calls; mobile phone coverage.
- Satellite TV; DVD player; Bose surround-sound system; CD player; iPod dock
- Nyanyi Villas are well equipped for families. Facilities include: baby cot; high chair; DVDs; pool toys
- In-villa treatments selected from a comprehensive spa menu can be carried out by professional beauty therapists (extra cost applies).
- Barbecue; diesel powered back-up generator; safety deposit box.
Min stay 2 nights
Min stay 3 nights
Min stay 5 nights
Min stay 7 nights
|Low Season 2019||06 Jan to 31 Jan, 11 Feb to 28 Mar, 23 Apr to 06 Jun, 20 Oct to 14 Dec|
|Shoulder Season 2019||Mar 29 to 16 Apr, 07 Jun to 20 Jun, 25 Aug to 19 Oct|
|Shoulder Season 2020||27 Mar to 07 Apr, 14 Apr to 19 Apr, 12 Jun to 25 Jun, 23 Aug to 17 Oct|
|High Season 2019||01 Feb to 10 Feb, 17 Apr to 22 Apr, 21 Jun to 24 Aug, 15 Dec to 25 Dec|
|High Season 2020||24 Jan to 02 Feb, 08 Apr to 13 Apr, 26 Jun to 22 Aug, 15 Dec to 25 Dec
|Peak Season 2019/2020||26 Dec 2019 to 04 Jan 2020
- Airport transfer and departure for all guest
- Fresh welcome drinks and local fresh fruits on arrival
- Fully staff include private chef
- Turn-down services
- Whole facilities and services in villa
Nyanyi Villas are situated in a jungle-fringed river gorge close to the village of Beraban in Bali’s Tabanan regency, which is known as Bali’s ‘rice bowl’ due to its vast terraced rice fields. This quaint village is a rare example of a traditional Balinese community barely touched by tourism and the rapid development to the south. Villa guests are accorded a privileged insight into the agricultural, religious and daily life of the friendly villagers. The nearest surf beaches, including Echo Beach, are about eight kilometres from the villa and the many new and exciting eateries of popular Canggu just 11 kilometres away. For Your convenience, both villas provide cars and drivers at a special daily rate.
- Map View
- Street View