from 1,114USD /night
Majapahit Beach Villas is a collection of three stunning villas near Sanur, overlooking the ocean and distant island of Nusa Penida. The villas offer everything from a romantic one-bedroom beachfront haven to a luxurious 10-bedroom group getaway and can sleep up to 20 adults and six children. Similar in layout and design, the three villas are connected via a pathway that leads to the beach, and between them offer plenty of indoor and outdoor lounging space, dining areas, relaxation balés, three swimming pools, and lush foliage-fringed lawns. A fabulous wedding and events venue, the villas suit groups of friends and families looking for serenity on Bali’s quieter south-east coast.
The Majapahit Beach Villas blend contemporary style with modern comfort, and design elements with traditional artistry and symbolism. Offering five-star service and a superb coastal setting, each of the three villas has its own swimming pool set in a walled garden. Whilst four-bedroomed Villa Maya is located right beside the sea, three-bedroomed villas Raj and Nataraj are tucked in just behind with blissful sea vistas from the upstairs bedrooms and a shared seaside deck for access to the water’s edge.
The villas are available in any combination from one to 10 bedrooms. Thanks to an ornate, antique wooden jogolo, set in its own garden facing the sea, and private Hindu temple, Majapahit Beach Villas is a much-sought-after wedding venue. Complete with delightful bedroom, living and dining space, a kitchen and an eight-metre private pool, the joglo also makes the ultimate honeymoon suite, while the extensive lawn space and waterfront deck provide the perfect backdrop for the most romantic of nuptials for up to 100 guests .
Located on Pabean Beach, close to Ketewel, a village famed for its Legong dancers, the rural setting is dominated by rice fields, tobacco plantations, papaya, banana and ocean groves. Although the sea is not safe for swimming outside the villa, guests may enjoy snorkelling, fishing and coastal cruising from the villa’s private jukung (traditional boat). For restaurants and shopping, guests may make for Sanur, 13km away, or venture to romantic Ubud, 19km distant.
Click on these links to find out more about the four-bedroom Villa Maya and the three bedroomed villas, Villa Nataraj and Villa Raj , of visit the Majapahit Beach Villas website o see which combination of villas and rooms will work best for you.
- 3 private, self-contained neighbouring villas comprising 1x 4-bedroom villa and 2x 3-bedroom villas.
- Standard capacity is 20 people. Extra beds are available on request at additional cost.
- Each villa has its own large pool and two jacuzzis. The joglo house at Villa Maya also features a 9m x 3m plunge pool.
- Indoor and outdoor living and dining areas; alfresco dining deck; relaxation balés; terraces; pool terraces with sun beds and umbrellas; furnished beachfront decks.
- Meals: Accomplished chef, experienced in fine-dining and entertaining, with wide repertoire of international and Asian dishes from healthy to decadent.
- WiFi broadband internet; telephones between all villas and call operator for local and international calls (charged to guest).
- Satellite-channel TVs; DVD players; surround sound systems; iPod docks; CD players.
- The Majapahit Beach Villas are well equipped for families. Facilities include cots, high chairs, pool toys and children’s DVDs.
- In-villa treatments selected from a comprehensive spa menu can be carried out by professional spa and beauty therapists in the villa’s dedicated spa room.
- Bicycles x 4; traditional jukung boat available (based in Sanur) for 6 people with snorkelling equipment; boogie boards.
- The Majapahit Beach Villas make a fabulous venue for weddings and special events. Parties of up to 80 seated guests / 100 cocktail can be arranged at the villa with prior notice.
- Full back-up diesel powered electrical generator; barbecue; safety deposit box.
Min stay 2 nights
|US$ 1114||US$ 873||US$ 612|
Min stay 3 nights
|US$ 1343||US$ 1044||US$ 756|
Min stay 5 nights
|US$ 1556||US$ 1206||US$ 882|
Min stay 7 nights
|US$ 1845||US$ 1395||US$ 1116|
|Low Season 2019||06 Jan to 31 Jan, 11 Feb to 28 Mar, 23 Apr to 06 Jun, 20 Oct to 14 Dec|
|Shoulder Season 2019||Mar 29 to 16 Apr, 07 Jun to 20 Jun, 25 Aug to 19 Oct|
|Shoulder Season 2020||27 Mar to 07 Apr, 14 Apr to 19 Apr, 12 Jun to 25 Jun, 23 Aug to 17 Oct|
|High Season 2019||01 Feb to 10 Feb, 17 Apr to 22 Apr, 21 Jun to 24 Aug, 15 Dec to 25 Dec|
|High Season 2020||24 Jan to 02 Feb, 08 Apr to 13 Apr, 26 Jun to 22 Aug, 15 Dec to 25 Dec|
|Peak Season 2019/2020||26 Dec 2019 to 04 Jan 2020|
- Airport transfer and departure for all guest
- Fresh welcome drinks and local fresh fruits on arrival
- Fully staff include private chef
- Turn-down services
- Whole facilities and services in villa
Majapahit Beach Villas are located at Pabean Beach, near Ketewel, on Bali’s south-east coast. Bounded by the River Wos, rice fields, tobacco plantations, papaya, banana and coconut groves, the area is blessed with spectacular views extending across the ocean towards the beaches of Sanur and Nusa Dua, the islands of Lembongan, Ceningan and Penida, and the mountains of East Bali. The glistening black sands along this stretch of coastline are popular with surfers and beachcombers.
- Map View
- Street View