Villa Surya DamaiVilla Name : Villa Surya Damai
Located amidst sloping rice terraces in the village of Umalas in southwest Bali, the five-bedroom Villa Surya Damai is a sprawling estate designed and built in the classic Bali style of thatched roofs, high pitched ceilings, open sided living areas, semi-open air bathrooms and lots of Indonesian antiques and local craftsmanship. This is a villa that gives guests a true Bali experience of sense of space and authenticity.
Following the design of a traditional Balinese family compound the villa consists of six separate pavilions built around a massive garden space filled with coconut palms, mature trees, and flowering frangipanis. These comprise the master and guest suites, a two-storey pavilion with three bedrooms, a kitchen, a dining room, and a central open-sided, multi-use living area facing an 18m x 6m green tiled swimming pool that sits alongside an expansive and well-manicured lawn.
All villa rates are per night and subject to a 5% service charge and thereafter a 10% government tax.
Low Season US$ 760 ++ min. 2 nights
The rest of the dates
High Season US$ 1050 ++ min. 5 nights
03 Apr 2015 to 10 Apr 2015
16 Jun 2015 to 31 Aug 2015
Peak Season US$ 1250 ++ min. 7 nights
19 Dec 2015 to 08 Jan 2016
Send an enquiry(ALL fields required)
- Location: Umalas village, Kerobokan, Bali
- Distance: 5 km to Seminyak, 15 km to airport
- Capacity: 10 to 14 people
- Bed configuration: 2 king-sized beds, 1 queen-sized bed, 2 twin beds, 2 rollaway beds
- Staff: Villa manager, chef, housekeepers, gardener, security
- Facilities: WiFi, telephone landline, satellite TVs, DVD players, iPod docks, board games, safety box
- Additional facilities: Book library, tennis court, baby cot and high chair, pool toys,
- Swimming pool: 18 x 4 metres
- Car and driver: A seven-seater car with driver for 8 hours per day excluding petrol at cost USD 25++