Villa SarasvatiVilla Name : Villa Sarasvati
The stunning Villa Saraswati offers stylish tropical living just five minutes from the surf breaks by Berawa Beach and only 15 minutes from the buzz of Seminyak. Following the path across the lotus ponds into the art-gallery hallway, it becomes clear that this contemporary villa, which looks over rice fields, is in a class of its own. There’s so much artefacts-filled living space, from the large, light-filled living pavilion running the length of the 20-metre pool, to the semi-open garden room that seats a full house, to the furnished terraces fronting the four bedrooms on both levels. Whether gathering around the massive suarwood dining table, sunbathing on the poolside deck, curling up with a good book in the elevated pondok, watching a film in the air-conditioned TV lounge, or taking an alfresco bath on the private bathroom terrace, guests have lots of space to socialize as well as quiet places to escape for ‘me’ time. The garden is delightful, with two antique pondoks (ricefield shelters), a petanque court and giant chess.
Villa Saraswati is one of five villas in the exclusive Dea Villas estate, so guests enjoy a range of shared facilities that few Bali villas can offer. Where else could you wobble off the calories on a Powerplate in a professionally equipped air-conditioned gym, work up a sweat in the sauna and then pop into the dedicated spa for a deliciously choreographed four-hand massage? And all that while the kids let off steam on swings and slides in the playground? Villa guests also enjoy an exemplary level of service; among the 29-strong staff that serves Dea Villas are butlers working in shifts 24/7, and three chefs who are dab hands at creating everything from poolside snacks to gourmet dinners from a reasonably priced menu.
All villa rates are per night and subject to a 5% service charge and thereafter a 10% government tax.
Low Season US$ 785 ++ min. 2 nights
The rest of the dates
High Season US$ 890 ++ min. 5 nights
03 Apr 2015 to 10 Apr 2015
16 Jun 2015 to 31 Aug 2015
Peak Season US$ 1045 ++ min. 7 nights
19 Dec 2015 to 08 Jan 2016
Send an enquiry(ALL fields required)
- Location: Berawa, Canggu, Bali
- Distance: 1 km to Berawa beach and Canggu Club, 6 km to Seminyak, 15 km to airport
- Capacity: 8 people
- Bed configuration: 2 king-sized beds, 2 twin beds convertible to king
- Staff: Villa manager, supervisors, guest service assistance, butler, chefs and cooks, maintenance engineers, gardeners, security
- Facilities: WiFi, telephone landline, office fax and printer, cable TVs, DVD players, iPod docks, safety box
- Additional facilities: Shared air-conditioned gym, 2 bicycles, children playground, massage beds, traditional sauna, Whirlpool-style outdoor bathtub, barbecue facilities, back-up generator, Canggu Club membership
- Swimming pool: 20 x 4 metres
- Car and driver: A seven-seater car with driver for 8 hours per day excluding petrol at cost (USD 25++)