Villa Kami 4 Bedrooms CangguVilla Name : villakami
Villa Kami is named by Japanese word meaning deity, divinity or spirit.
The 500-meter lane access from the main street goes through rice fields and a residential area. Entering Villa Kami gives an immediate relaxing atmosphere with its manicured tropical garden and breezy lawn.
The open dining and living area, including a TV and game space, are set on the ground floor, facing the salt chlorinator swimming pool surrounded by a generous timber deck where long chairs are nicely set-up. The open well-equipped kitchen and the staff area are situated at the back.
On the other side of the ground floor, 2 bedrooms with dressing and en-suite open space bathroom are overlooking the pool and garden. On the second floor, the master bedroom with dressing and en-suite air-conditioned bathroom features a large terrace equipped for outdoor massage overlooking the sunset. The pavilion, conveniently set on the other side of the garden, features a large bedroom with study area, a mezzanine, a walk-in dressing and an en-suite open space bathroom to welcome a family with children.
Book Villa Kami and you will also have access to the Canggu Club with the most exclusive membership: Platinum card. Canggu Club is Bali’s premier entertainment and sporting venue.
The villa is fully serviced with staff including villa manager, cook, housekeeper and security, delighted to deliver the finest service during your holiday.
The High and Peak Season rates include a 7-seater car and a driver for 8 consecutive hours per day (petrol excluded).
Low season US$500
High season US$600
Peak season US$700
- Location: Canggu Bali - Jalan Padonan
- Distance: 40 minutes driving, short driving or few minutes driving to beach
- Capacity: 8 people, additional person at cost
- Bed configuration: 4 double beds
- Staff: villa manager, cook, housekeeper and security
- Facilities: TV and game space
- Additional Facilities: Deposit box in each bedroom, WIFI
- Swimming pool: Yes, private swimming pool
- Car and driver: Car and driver for 8 hours (excluding petrol) only high season and peak season period