Villa IssiVilla Name : villa issi
Four-bedroom Villa Issi a dream come true for lovers of a modern, minimalist aesthetic. Located in one of the best addresses in Seminyak, on Bali’s south-west coast, this architectural masterpiece is a stunning example of east-meets-west, where contemporary design sits perfectly in an idyllic Balinese setting. The villa’s standout feature is a unique light-filtering metal ‘skin’ that wraps around the upper floor, providing cooling shade from the sun and an ever-changing ambiance as dappled shadows ebb and flow throughout the day.
Stepping through the gate and into Villa Issi’s serene garden, interest is immediately drawn to the striking white steel and wood screen that wraps the villa’s two upper-floor bedrooms and the timber ‘bridge’ that extends out over the pool. The ground floor of the villa comprises the chic contemporary lounge, dining room and kitchen, while outside, the barbecue dining area overlooks the 25-metre swimming pool, and a two-bedroom guest pavilion and stand-alone gym rest among the tropical plants and ancient frangipani trees.
All villa rates are per night and subject to a 5% service charge and thereafter a 10% government tax.
Low Season US$ 800 ++ min. 2 nights
The rest of the dates
High Season US$ 1155 ++ min. 5 nights
03 Apr 2015 to 10 Apr 2015
16 Jun 2015 to 31 Aug 2015
Peak Season US$ 1485 ++ min. 7 nights
19 Dec 2015 to 08 Jan 2016
Send an enquiry(ALL fields required)
- Location: Jalan Sari Temuku, Seminyak, Bali
- Distance: 5 min walking to the beach, 25 min driving to airport
- Capacity: 8 people
- Bed configuration: 4 king-sized beds
- Staff: Villa manager, private chef, housekeeping, butler, gardener, pool maintenance, security
- Facilities: WiFi, satellite TV, DVD player, Bose surround-sound system, iPod dock, safety deposit box
- Additional facilities: Home theater, barbecue facilities, back-up generator, baby cot and high chair
- Swimming pool: 25 x 4 metres
- Car and driver: On request at additional cost