Villa IskandarVilla Name : villa iskandar
Villa Iskandar is a serene riverside sanctuary situated a few kilometres from the spectacular Tanah Lot sea temple on Bali’s glorious ‘sunset’ coast. This elegant villa comprises four air-conditioned bedrooms, a free-form swimming pool, and a choice of indoor and outdoor living and dining areas. The contemporary architecture is harmonised with Chinese-themed interiors against a gorgeous backdrop of towering trees and the fast flowing river.
Spread across three levels, Villa Iskandar comprises four bedrooms – one on the upper floor, two at garden level, and one by the riverside, complete with a spacious sundeck. Also on the top level is a living room open on two sides and with a front-facing balcony. As well as two guest bedrooms, a formal dining room and a kitchen make up the indoor space at ground level, while outside, the free-form swimming pool with its curved infinity edge overlooks the river below and is bordered by an ironwood sun deck and alfresco dining area.
All villa rates are per night and subject to a 5% service charge and thereafter a 10% government tax.
Low Season US$ 495 ++ min. 2 nights
The rest of the dates
High Season US$ 675 ++ min. 5 nights
03 Apr 2015 to 10 Apr 2015
16 Jun 2015 to 31 Aug 2015
Peak Season US$ 900 ++ min. 7 nights
19 Dec 2015 to 08 Jan 2016
Send an enquiry(ALL fields required)
- Location: Nyanyi Riverside, Beraban village, Tabanan, Bali
- Distance: 10 min driving to Tanah Lot, 60 min driving to airport
- Capacity: 8 people plus extra beds for children at additional cost
- Bed configuration: 4 queen-sized beds
- Staff: Villa manager, private chef, housekeeping, butler, gardener, pool maintenance, security
- Facilities: WiFi, telephone landline, satellite TV, DVD player, surround-sound system, iPod dock, safety box
- Additional facilities: Barbecue facilities, back-up generator, baby cot and high chair, pool toys
- Swimming pool: 15 x 5 metres
- Car and driver: A seven-seater car with driver for 8 hours per day exclusive gasoline
- Events: 30-50 people