Villa BataviaVilla Name : Villa Batavia
Asia’s grandest heritage hotels of the 1930s provide the strongest design influence for Villa Batavia, an enchanting five-bedroom villa (which can also be rented as a four), an easy stroll from Seminyak beach on Bali’s southwestern shore. Securely set in the Laksmana Estate among some of the island’s most prestigious villas, Villa Batavia – the Dutch-era name for Jakarta – dazzles with its stunning colonial-style architecture.
Expanses of chequerboard marble and granite floors, colonnaded verandahs, high ceilings and towering shuttered windows, brightly coloured oriental carpets on polished teakwood floors, plantation chairs and rattan furniture all evoke the romance of grand travel…brought bang up to date with such high-tech treasures as Sonos sound system with Bose speakers, home theatre, high-speed WiFi, and HD TVs, DVD players and iPod docks in every room. And with deep shaded verandahs and air-conditioning even in the bathrooms, it’s a breeze to keep cool.
Villa Batavia is a fully staffed five-bedroom villa that counts Asia’s grandest heritage hotels as its strongest design influence, whilst including all the hi-tech facilities a twenty-first-century guest demands. A modern-day Somerset Maugham would delight in the generous open living spaces, antiques and artefacts, shaded verandas and breezy 24-hour butler service while relishing the Sonos sound system, iPod docks, home theatre, HD TVs and high-speed WiFi.
Located within the elite Laksmana Villas estate an easy stroll from the beach and Bali’s best restaurants, bars and boutiques, Villa Batavia also accords families and groups of friends a privileged ringside seat for Seminyak’s sophisticated day-into-night scene.
All villa rates are per night and subject to a 5% service charge and thereafter a 10% government tax.
Low Season US$ 1080 ++ min. 2 nights
The rest of the dates
High Season US$ 1155 ++ min. 5 nights
03 Apr 2015 to 10 Apr 2015
16 Jun 2015 to 31 Aug 2015
Peak Season US$ 1485 ++ min. 7 nights
19 Dec 2015 to 08 Jan 2016
- Location: Seminyak, south-west Bali
- Distance: Walking distance to beach, 30 minutes driving from airport
- Capacity: 10 - 12 people
- Bed configuration: 4 ensuite bedrooms with king-size beds, 1 with twins); 2 extra folding beds
- Staff: Villa staff team includes manager, chef, cook, butlers and gardener. Security provided for the estate
- Facilities: Satellite TVs (42-inch or 47-inch in the bedrooms); 52-inch TV home theatre in living room; DVD players; 5 iPod docks; Sonos music system with Bose speakers.
- Additional facilities: Barbecue; in-room safes; full back-up generator; 6 yoga mats; 2 massage tables
- Swimming pool: 16m x 6m with children’s paddling are
- Car and driver: A seven-seater car with driver for 8 hours per day at cost
- Events: Events for up to 20 seated guests, or 40 for cocktails, can be held at the villa with prior notice