Villa AsadaVilla Name : Villa Asada
From its hilltop perch on the island’s remote eastern coast, the splendid Villa Asada is blessed with one of the most spectacular coastline views in all of Bali. Resting upon a hillside, 100m from the seashore, and overlooking the beautiful Labuan Amuk Bay near Candidasa, the contemporary architecture, four bedrooms, wide choice of indoor and outdoor living and dining areas, broad balconies, spellbinding sea views and an 18-metre swimming pool make this holiday home ideal for families and groups of friends of all ages. Its terraces and velvety lawns, meanwhile, set the stage for the perfect outdoor wedding.
Villa Asada overlooks the calm blue waters and swaying coconut palms of Labuan Amuk Bay, where traditional fishing boats sail the trade winds by day and star-filled skies twinkle above at night. This comfortable and contemporary four-bedroom home makes the ideal luxury launch pad for exploring the natural and cultural wonders of east Bali’s villages, valleys and beaches, a tropical land less touched by tourism and the modern world.
Architecturally designed and lovingly decorated, Villa Asada is a contemporary expression of Bali-style, filled with antiques, deep comfortable furnishings and all the modern facilities necessary to create a sumptuous and stylish retreat of the highest possible standard. Open, breezy and bright with unbeatable seascape views, Villa Asada’s staff and in-villa cuisine is second to none ensuring that the needs and desires of guests are catered for.
- Location: Manggis, Candidasa, East Bali, Indonesia
- Distance: Beachfront, 1.5 hours driving from airport
- Capacity: 8 - 10 people + extra persons at additional cost
- Bed configuration: two air conditioned master suites with king beds, two air conditioned guestrooms also with king-size beds, two extra beds at US$35 per night each
- Staff: Manager, 1 butler, 2 cooks, 3 villa attendants, 1 gardener, 2 security guard
- Facilities: iPod docking station and iPod adapter on stere. Three cable-channel TVs; three DVD players and movies; books; stereo system with CD player, Surround-sound speakers
- Additional facilities: Full back-up diesel powered electrical generator, high chair; baby cot, safety box
- Swimming pool: 18m x 4m
- Car and driver: A seven-seater car with driver for 8 hours per day at cost