Villa AlamandaVilla Name : Villa Alamanda
Set outside the peaceful hum of Ubud, Villa Alamanda is perched high on a jungle-clad hillside overlooking a ravine. This beautiful four-bedroom villa epitomises calm and tranquility and is the perfect retreat for those seeking a quiet and relaxing holiday within easy reach of Bali’s exotic cultural center.
Carefully designed to harmonize with the environment, the villa combines traditional architecture and materials to create an enchanting tropical oasis. Villa Alamanda’s design complements its natural setting with alang-alang thatched roofs, wooden beams and polished floors featuring a large open-sided terrace to enjoy the balmy tropical climate. Air-conditioned king-size bedrooms with marble ensuite bathrooms provide the perfect respite from the heat along with a fully enclosed media room.
Alamanda’s gardens are beyond spectacular, with fragrant frangipanis, red heliconias and the bright-yellow alamanda (after which the villa is named) injecting colour against the rich green foliage of the surrounding jungle. The 13m x 9m infinity pool is perched above the ravine and features a relaxing poolside balé .
Villa Alamanda is a special place; part of a traditional wood-carvers’ village where guests can immerse themselves in the routines of daily Balinese life from elaborate Hindu ceremonies to children playing in the street. The villa’s location is convenient for accessing nearby attractions including Ubud, Goa Gajah (Elephant Cave) and the UNESCO rice terraces of Tegallalang.
Fully staffed, including a fabulous in-house chef, guests need only focus on lazing by the pool, indulging in scrumptious home-cooked meals, being pampered with deluxe spa treatments, or simply admiring the views.
All villa rates are per night and subject to a 5% service charge and thereafter a 10% government tax.
Low Season US$ 500 ++ min. 2 nights
The rest of the dates
High Season US$ 650 ++ min. 5 nights
03 Apr 2015 to 10 Apr 2015
16 Jun 2015 to 31 Aug 2015
Peak Season US$ 750 ++ min. 7 nights
19 Dec 2015 to 08 Jan 2016
- Location: Tengkulak, Ubud, Bali, Indonesia
- Distance: Around 1 hour driving from airport or nearby beach
- Capacity: 8 people + extra persons at additional cost
- Bed configuration: 4 bedrooms with king-size beds
- Staff: Villa manager, chef, butlers, housekeeping, gardener, pool attendant, security guards
- Facilities: WiFi, telphone landline, satellite TV and DVD player, CD player, safety box
- Additional facilities: Baby cot and high chair, blender, toys
- Swimming pool: 13 x 9 metres
- Car and driver: A seven-seater car with driver for 8 hours per day exclusive gasoline at cost