Villa Atas OmbakVilla Name : Villa Atas Ombak
Villa Atas Ombak is simply extraordinary beachfront and wedding villa: the very essence of Bali has been distilled into a single spectacular beachfront estate on Bali’s south-west coast that captures the hearts of newly-weds as well as the headlines of the world’s best lifestyle magazines.
As a luxury destination villa and sought-after wedding venue, the five-bedroom Atas Ombak is unrivalled. Could any other villa come close to matching the infusion of island spirit and international standards in such a spell-binding beachfront location? Villa Atas Ombak – literally ‘villa on top of the waves’ – is named after the white-crested waves that crash onto the beach just beyond the immaculate garden. Guests enjoy over 100 metres of direct beach access, and the 14-metre swimming pool is mere steps from the sand.
Set between the pool and the main villa building is the enchanting, open-sided, alang-alang-thatched living and entertainment space – the villa’s social heart. Across lotus ponds, the two-storey main building houses the dining room, media room, two guest bedrooms and the master suite with its private garden plunge pool. The two ‘Ocean’ bedrooms occupy a delightfully private pavilion to the far side of the grounds, close to the beach. All of the rooms are majestic, elegantly furnished and oriented for those magnificent ocean views.
All villa rates are per night and subject to a 5% service charge and thereafter a 10% government tax.
Low Season US$ 1975 ++ min. 2 nights
The rest of the dates
High Season US$ 2750 ++ min. 5 nights
03 Apr 2015 to 10 Apr 2015
16 Jun 2015 to 31 Aug 2015
Peak Season US$ 2900 ++ min. 7 nights
19 Dec 2015 to 08 Jan 2016
- Location: Batu Belig, Seminyak, Southwest Bali
- Distance: Beachfront, 40 minutes driving from airport
- Capacity: 10 Adults
- Bed configuration: 5 ensuite bedrooms, 4 with king-size beds, 1 with twins
- Staff: Villa staff team of 27: villa manager; assistant manager; 7 cooks and kitchen staff; 6 housekeepers; 5 gardeners; 7 security.
- Facilities: Satellite TVs and DVD players in TV room and master bedroom; Bose surround-sound system with remote for living pavilion
- Additional facilities: Barbecue; in-room safes; generator back-up; membership of Canggu Club, iPod Dock/Speaker
- Swimming pool: 14m x 6.5m; garden plunge pool by master bedroom
- Car and driver: A seven-seater car with driver for 8 hours per day at cost
- Events: Events for up to 200 people can be held within the villa’s spacious beachfront grounds