Villa Arsana EstateVilla Name : Villa Arsana Estate
Set in a beautiful rural area of rice fields and jungle-clad river valleys in Tabanan, this splendid five bedroom villa occupies an expansive estate flowing down a terraced hillside in the hinterland of southwest Bali. The Arsana Estate offers the perfect setting for weddings, events, or large family and group retreats as it blends an exceptional location with outstanding facilities and an exceptional team of villa staff.
The villa’s sleek modern structures, with their ironwood shingle roofs and abundance of glass, reflect the ambiance of the location and the purity of the natural surroundings, while the interiors are characterised with a bold use of colour and luxurious furnishings. A fully stocked bar with red lanterns and matching cushioned bar stools is an socialising focal point, as is the home theater and games room complete with a pool table. Valuable and renowned artworks line much of what solid wall space there is, while the front facade of the living pavilion is an abstract notion of floor-to-ceiling glass doors and windows that remain open to the elements. The villa’s five double bedroom suites – all containing annexes suitable for children – are each housed in their own private stand-alone pavilion and spread leisurely across the terraces of the estate.
Fully outfitted for families, with an abundance of children’s toys, plus games and activities for adults too, this stunning sanctuary with its team of personal butlers, housekeepers and chefs, offers guests nothing but pleasure and relaxation.
|Low Season||Shoulder Season||High Season||Peak Season|
|2 nights||3 nights||5 nights||7 nights|
|5 Bedroom Villa|
|US$ 880||US$ 970||US$ 1050||US$ 1545|
|4 Bedroom Villa|
(without master suite)
|US$ 680||US$ 740||US$ 800||US$ 1545|
|Low season 2017||01 Sep 2017 to 15 Dec|
|High season 2017||16 Dec - 25 Dec|
|Peak season 2017||26 Dec - 02 Jan 2018|
|Low season 2018||08 Jan - 14 Feb | 22 Feb - 23 Mar | 15 Apr - 27 Apr | 02 May - 15 Jun | 01 Sep - 14 Dec|
|Shoulder season 2018||24 Mar - 28 Mar 2018 | 03 Apr - 14 Apr | 28 Apr - 01 May | 16 Jun - 22 Jun | 19 Aug - 31 Aug|
|High season 2018||03 Jan - 07 Jan | 15 Feb - 21 Feb | 29 Mar - 02 Apr | 23 Jun - 18 Aug | 15 Dec - 25 Dec|
|Peak season 2018||26 Dec - 05 Jan 2019|
Send an enquiry(ALL fields required)
- Location: Nyambu village, Tabanan Regency, South-west Bali.
- Distance: Tanah Lot sea temple (11km); Nirwana Bali Golf Club (10km); Echo Beach (11km); Canggu Club (12km)
- Capacity: 10 adults plus 8-12 children in large daybeds
- Bed configuration: 5 suites (1 king-size bed; 2 queen-size beds; 1 set twin beds; 1 queen-size bed convertible to twins) plus 8-12 children in large daybeds, sofa beds and bunk beds. 3 cots also available.
- Staff: villa manager; chef; cook, 1-2 butlers, 3-4 housekeepers; 2 gardeners; 1 pool attendant & maintenance man; 5 security guards; masseuse and babysitter on request
- Facilities: Flat-screen 60-inch satellite channel TV and DVD player in home theatre; 32-inch satellite-channel TV and DVD player in each suite; iPod docks
- Additional facilities: IDD telephone; complementary WiFi internet access, Trampoline; basketball hoop; flat lawn with football goal; pool toys; Nintendo; Wii; books and toys; high chairs and cots, 3 bicycles; fully stocked bar and safety deposit boxes
- Swimming pool: Main pool 18 x 8m; kids' pool 4 x 4m (60cm deep)
- Car and driver: A seven-seater car with driver for 8 hours per day at cost
- Events: Superb venue for weddings and events of up to 80 (standing/cocktail) or 60 (seated) guests