Des Indes II 4 BedroomVilla Name : villadesindes
Cocooned within Seminyak’s exclusive Laksmana private estate, less than five minutes’ walk from the beach, is the sublime Des Indes I. This fully staffed, four-bedroom multi-pavilion residence is distinguished by its heritage joglo – a centuries’ old, elaborately carved teakwood building that was once the home of a Javanese aristocrat and now forms a palatial open-plan living pavilion. The two master bedroom pavilions are just as generously proportioned, with deep verandas, den/libraries, air-conditioned bathrooms and tropical garden showers, while the two guest suites occupy a separate two-storey pavilion. Every impeccably decorated room features colonial-era furniture, oriental carpets, heirloom artefacts and curios, heritage posters and original art – animated by an experienced team that includes butlers and an accomplished chef.
The pavilions encircle a 21-metre lagoon-style swimming pool at the centre of the villa’s mature tropical garden, edged with sun-loungers and parasols, and a traditional balé. Beyond the villa walls, the expanse of Petitenget Beach is barely five minutes’ walk away, along with some of Bali’s best-known establishments – among them Ku De Ta, Potato Head, Breeze at Samaya and La Lucciola.
Recline on a plantation chair with an espresso and good book. Follow a refreshing dip with a siesta in the garden balé. Sip a sunset cocktail prepared by your butler, then, after a candle-lit dinner prepared by your personal chef, retire to your romantic four-poster bed and sink into a deep restorative sleep.
Des Indes I is particularly suited to one or two families with older kids (though toddlers are welcome too), as well as groups of friends. While up to 12 guests may be accommodated within the villa, a further 14 guests can stay in Des Indes II in the same estate.
|Low Season||Shoulder Season||High Season||Peak Season|
|2 nights||3 nights||5 nights||7 nights|
|US$ 720||US$ 860||US$ 990||US$ 1350|
|Low season 2017||01 Sep 2017 to 15 Dec|
|High season 2017||16 Dec - 25 Dec|
|Peak season 2017||26 Dec - 02 Jan 2018|
|Low season 2018||08 Jan - 14 Feb | 22 Feb - 23 Mar | 15 Apr - 27 Apr | 02 May - 15 Jun | 01 Sep - 14 Dec|
|Shoulder season 2018||24 Mar - 28 Mar 2018 | 03 Apr - 14 Apr | 28 Apr - 01 May | 16 Jun - 22 Jun | 19 Aug - 31 Aug|
|High season 2018||03 Jan - 07 Jan | 15 Feb - 21 Feb | 29 Mar - 02 Apr | 23 Jun - 18 Aug | 15 Dec - 25 Dec|
|Peak season 2018||26 Dec - 05 Jan 2019|
Send an enquiry(ALL fields required)
- Location: Seminyak, Bali Indonesia
- Distance: 35 minutes driving from airport, and easy walking to beach
- Capacity: 12 people
- Bed configuration: 3 king-size beds; 1 set of twin beds that can be joined to create a king. plus extra beds for 4 additional guests
- Staff: Fully staff include private chef
- Facilities: 37-inch TV with satellite channels in all four bedrooms; Bose sound system; books and magazines in every room.
- Additional facilities: ibre-optic internet with WiFi, Barbecue; back-up generator; safety deposit boxes; 2 massage beds.
- Swimming pool: 21-metre lagoon pool.
- Car and driver: Daily car rental IDR 650.000 (USD 50) include driver + fuel