from 740USD /night
Those yearning for lashings of style and a stand-out Seminyak location a heartbeat from La Lucciola, Kue De Ta and the Breeze at Samaya need look no further than Villa Adasa. This beautifully designed three-bedroom villa is coccooned within the exclusive Laksmana Estate moments from Bali’s most famous restaurants, bars and boutiques. Yet such is its charm, you might find it difficult to step beyond its grand bronze-handled doors.
An oasis of repose, Adasa reveals the influence of traditional Balinese architecture in the magnificent open-sided vaulted living pavilion and the liberal use of local materials (alang-alang roof, Palimanan stone walls, floors of terrazzo and polished teakwood). The interiors are achingly chic – black and white prints of 1930 Bali balance batik cushions in wild contrasting colours, an antique mirror reflects the bowls of orchids adorning the large dining table, Turkish and Tibetan rugs ripple across acres of floor. In contrast to such traditional touches yet completely in keeping with the clean contemporary lines are welcome 21st Century luxuries like Satelite TVs, Sonos music system and Bose sound system. There’s luxury in the sense of space too – entertaining is a breeze, yet myriad terraces, balconies and private spaces provide quieter areas of retreat.
Adasa means ‘ten’ in Balinese – and top marks must go to the villa staff too, for whom nothing is too much trouble, no detail is overlooked. The chef’s ability to create five-course dinners or seafood BBQs is legendary and the poolside bar counter sees a lot of butler bartending activity (the master bedroom loggia is just the spot for sunset cocktails)
This is a glamorous ‘grown-up’ villa and perfect for a group of friends who want to be in the thick of the action, yet families with kids, especially teenagers who appreciate the freedom to wander down to the beach in minutes, will not feel short-changed.
- 6 people (3 ensuite bedrooms: 1 with king-size bed, 2 with twins convertible to king); 2 extra beds on request (extra costs apply).
- Huge open-sided living and dining pavilion with seating for 8; upstairs air-conditioned TV room/office within master bedroom suite; poolside bale; sun terrace.
- Private swimming pool 14 x 5 m
- Breakfast is complimentary. For other meals – Western, Asian, vegetarian and children’s dishes from a priced menu. Requests accommodated (including special diets).
- Wi-Fi internet; telephone landline (local and IDD calls extra).
- Satellite TVs; DVD players; DVD library; Sono sand Bose music systems; iPod docks; books and magazines.
- Villa Adasa is well equipped for families. Facilities include a high chair; baby cot; pool safety fence (on request).
- Barbecue; in-room safes; massage bed; generator back-up.
- Events for up to 25 people can be arranged with prior notice.
- On request, treatments selected from a comprehensive spa menu can be carried out by professional beauty therapists in the privacy of the villa (extra costs apply).
|Low Season||Shoulder Season||High Season||Peak Season|
|2 nights||3 nights||5 nights||7 nights|
|US$ 740||US$ 820||US$ 895||US$ 1195|
|2017: 01 Sep - 15 Dec|
2018: 08 Jan - 14 Feb, 22 Feb - 23 Mar, 15 Apr - 27 Apr, 02 May - 15 Jun, 01 Sep - 14 Dec
|Shoulder Season 2018|
|24 Mar - 28 Mar, 03 Apr - 14 Apr, 28 Apr - 01 May, 16 Jun - 22 Jun, 19 Aug - 31 Aug|
|High Season 2018|
|03 Jan - 07 Jan, 15 Feb - 21 Feb, 29 Mar - 02 Apr, 23 Jun - 18 Aug, 15 Dec - 25 Dec|
|26 Dec - 02 Jan 2018|
26 Dec - 02 Jan 2018, 26 Dec - 05 Jan 2019
Villa Adasa is located in the Laksmana enclave, an exclusive gated community with round-the-clock security in the heart of Seminyak’s ‘Golden Triangle’ – the chicest area on Bali’s south-western coast. Only 200m from the beach, the villa is a short stroll from some of the best restaurants and bars on the island, including La Lucciola, Petitenget, Metis, Sarong, Ku De Ta and Potato Head. (The Miele Guide rates Ku De Ta and Sarong in the top 20 restaurants in Asia). Also within walking distance are boutiques, lifestyle shops and spas
- Map View
- Street View