from 1,743USD /night
The Dea Villas Estate is an exclusive, luxurious and very special tropical haven offering four unique residences that can sleep any combination of guests from a couple up to a group of 20+. Each villa has its own character and style, from ultra-contemporary to whimsical heritage chic, and is privately secluded in its own garden with pool and outdoor pergola or balé, yet all link together to make the perfect venue for a wedding, executive retreat, extended family get-together or special interest group.
The estate’s fabulous shared facilities include a private spa, air-conditioned gym and a children’s playground, while a superb staff team are on hand to provide polished service and gourmet meals as and when you wish. Although set among a sea of rice fields, The Dea Villas are only five minutes from Berawa Beach on Bali’s south-west coast and 15 minutes from the buzz of cosmopolitan Seminyak; transport to these or Bali’s many other attractions can be organised via your villa manager at a special daily rate.
Bedroom options range in number from 12 (when all four villas are booked together), to the hopelessly romantic, one-bedroomed, Villa Radha – and almost any number in between.
Click on these links to find out more about the four glorious residences that make up the Dea Villas Estate: four-bedroom villas Sarasvati and Sati, three-bedroom Villa Amy and the hopelessly romantic one-bedroomed hideaway Villa Radha
- 4 unique, private, self-contained but adjoining villas comprising: 2 x 4-bedroom; 1 x 3-bedroom; 1 x 1-bedroom villas.
- Standard capacity ranges from 1 – 24 guests
- Each villa has its own swimming pool and sun deck set within private gardens.
- All villas have indoor and outdoor sitting areas, dining areas and equipped kitchens or kitchenettes. The larger villas also feature TV rooms fitted with state-of-the-art audi-visual equiment.
- A priced menu of Balinese, Indonesian, Asian, Western, vegetarian and kids’ dishes; Indonesian and Chinese set meals; barbecue menus; off-menu requests also accommodated (including special diets). Daily breakfast is included in the rate.
- WiFi internet access throughout; telephone landline for local and international calls; office fax and printer available (extra charges apply).
- Satellite-channel TVs, DVD players and iPod docks in all bedrooms. Larger TV screens and pianos available in Villa Dewi Sri and Sarasvati’s TV rooms.
- The Dea Villa Estate is very well equipped for families with young children. Among the many facilities are a children’s playground with swings, slides, sandpit and Wendy house.
- The estate’s exclusive Dea Spa offers a comprehensive spa menu (extra costs apply) and is equipped with massage beds, large traditional sauna, and whirlpool-style outdoor tub.
- Events for up to 80 people (60 seated) can be held at Dea Villas.
- Barbecue; back-up generator; safety deposit box in all bedrooms.
|Low Season||Shoulder Season||High Season||Peak Season|
|2 nights||3 nights||5 nights||7 nights|
|US$ 650||US$ 720||US$ 790||US$ 1045|
|Low Season 2018||01 Sep - 14 Dec
|Low Season 2019||06 Jan to 01 Feb, 11 Feb to 04 Apr, 22 Apr to 14 Jun, 01 Sep to 14 Dec|
|Shoulder Season 2018||19 Aug - 31 Aug|
|Shoulder Season 2019||05 Apr to 16 Apr, 15 Jun to 21 Jun, 18 Aug to 31 Aug|
|Shoulder Season 2020||28 Mar to 8 Apr, 14 Apr to 2 May, 20 Jun to 26 Jun|
|High Season 2018||23 Jun to 18 Aug, 15 Dec to 25 Dec|
|High Season 2019||02 Feb to 10 Feb, 17 Apr to 21 Apr, 22 Jun to 17 Aug, 15 Dec to 25 Dec|
|High Season 2020||24 Jan to 31 Jan, 9 Apr to 13 Apr|
|Peak Season 2019||26 Dec to 05 Jan 2019|
|Peak Season 2020||26 Dec to 04 Jan 2020
Dea Villas is located on a quiet side road in Berawa close to Canggu. Dotted among the rice fields are luxury villas, local communities and an increasing number of restaurants and spas. Berawa Beach is less than a kilometre away. Only ten-minutes away are the famed restaurants, bars and boutiques of Seminyak. This rural, close-to-the-beach setting, with easy access to Seminyak, gives guests the best of both worlds and no shortage of things to do.
- Map View
- Street View